• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA man arrested in NY w firearms, he's screwed

A bomb or plane takes out 2 to 300 people you never hear rants on bombs. It's only when a gun is involved is it a real big deal. When I was a kid growing up in Virginia you could walk around town with a six shooter strapped to your waist as long it was in plain site. Gun were in every corner of my relatives house. All my relatives are Mt. folk to this day. We still own a home in the mountains. I plan on living there as soon as my wife gives me the boot. LOL Red heads! All I can say about them is run away. Run away as fast as you can.

That is occupied American territory. Those passing and enforcing such unconstutional laws are both traitors and the true criminals. Shall not be infringed.
Lexington-500x337.jpg

609eb7b0be71b4d1aa575d2bee2e7accee5610a77888677abd54a4d4ebc2f448_1.jpg
dam, I carry more of an arsenal, as my EDC, leave it to NY to be idiotic. They would crap over a AR Pistol and 6 loaded mags in the car, 3 9mm handguns and several mags for each. Hatchet, I don't need no stinking hatchet, I'll chute em with my sniper ax..

I hate NY but if I ever had to go I probably wouldn’t be compliant either. Probably wouldn’t be staying in a parking garage though....

new york city isn't really apart of the United States of America since they have different laws then the rest of new york and any other part of the us. The city is a "utopia" or certain people to rule over since any other place in the country wouldn't have them

stay away from new york city and if you must go up there find away around the city rather then through

Back
Top Bottom