• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA Nat Gas Green Crap

Granite3

Army Icon Supporter
King of Battle
417   0
Reaction score
Whatcha think? Wanna pay for carbon neutrality? Pure BS!

EA9FF27F-AC0E-465B-9B69-1CBDC4077F11.png

My thoughts are we can do everything in the US and be zero emissions and what not, but if all the other countries don’t buy in, what we do won’t make a difference. All BS to me.
It’s not even zero emissions it’s the pay a fee to buy carbon credits …the state does this already for infrastructure projects and it’s beyond stupid

My thoughts are we can do everything in the US and be zero emissions and what not, but if all the other countries don’t buy in, what we do won’t make a difference. All BS to me.
I have a quote from an engineering magazine more than a few years ago. It's too long to post, but the gist is:
If the US were to go 100% renewable energy, the result would be a large decreased in demand on fossil fuels. This would reduce their price, making them even more attractive to less-developed nations (with worse pollution controls than the US). Thus increasing pollution.
Therefore, the only practical renewable energy is one whose total cost with demand is less than fossil fuels without demand. (I.E. fossil fuel production and distribution only, versus renewable energy production, distribution, infrastructure, maintenance, overhead, profit, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom