• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA Quota Hunt Applications OPEN!!

I got drawn for the first hint st berry last year and didn't get to go, we were short staffed at work due to deaths in the family of 2 coworkers along with our yearly inventory. I applied for bf grant and clybel on wma hunts, hard labor creek and ft yargo state parks. Figured they're all close to the house so why not, I can be at hard labor creek in about 15 minutes. Clybel,, bf grant, and ft yargo in 30 minutes. Also applied for turkey hunts at bf grant and Paulding forest next spring.

Yep I have several points saved. 7 for hog hunt just nobody to go with.5 WMA and 4 State Park.just no one to go with and I cant drag a deer out of the woods
I’m still accumulating State Park and Deer points. You can apply as a group with me if you want to join in.
I’d probably quarter and pack out a deer instead of dragging it. I’ve done several pack outs with pigs
(whole and quartered/deboned) and it’s a helluva lot better than dragging them.

I got drawn for the first hint st berry last year and didn't get to go, we were short staffed at work due to deaths in the family of 2 coworkers along with our yearly inventory. I applied for bf grant and clybel on wma hunts, hard labor creek and ft yargo state parks. Figured they're all close to the house so why not, I can be at hard labor creek in about 15 minutes. Clybel,, bf grant, and ft yargo in 30 minutes. Also applied for turkey hunts at bf grant and Paulding forest next spring.
I’m thinking about applying for the Paulding Forest quota Turkey hunt next Spring. If you draw it be sure to let me know. I can share a little bit of intel with you.

Back
Top Bottom