• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA State USPSA match - Riverbend Gun Club

So what’s the deal with the state match vs the regular club match?
Haha. Great question.

Most “club” or level I matches are only 4-6 stages at most ranges.

We’re lucky that Riverbends match is always 6 and usually more like 8-9 stages every month!

More specifically, level II’s are a little more regimented. Bit more specifics on stage designs. Equipment checks + chronograph checks. And you’ll have top level competitors (Even more than the RBGC monthly draws already) that travel in for it from out of state.

Scores “can” be used for a “match bump” of your classification, instead of a classifier stage.

And most importantly, it’ll determine the Georgia State Champ for the various divisions.

Is there any benefit for me running this as a limited minor c class shooter? Obviously I won’t be able to win limited in any way, but as a minor c, will I be scored against other minor c or just limited c?

Is there any benefit for me running this as a limited minor c class shooter? Obviously I won’t be able to win limited in any way, but as a minor c, will I be scored against other minor c or just limited c?
It's scored no different than any USPSA match. As with any other you are competing against everyone in your division, i.e. Limited. You can choose to only filter down and look at yourself vs other C class shooters or even only those shooting minor. Some major matches will also choose to recognize Class "winners" based on the participation numbers of people in the division/class. Example there needs to be 10 people shooting Limited division overall and 5 people in Limited C class for 1st C Limited to be recognized.

The "benefit" is purely a personal decision. Do you want to shoot a bigger match with dedicated staff, very polished stages, and top level competition to compete / compare against?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Just for reference there are currently 14 C class shooters signed up in Limited.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Or you could shoot limited 10 and win :cool:

306B9310-EFFB-4F01-B517-C32C0CD1ED7C.png

Back
Top Bottom