• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ga vs GT

Not today

Man, I'm a die hard bulldog fan but that was a **** show despite the final score. Just because tech failed to capitalize on the multiple opportunities we gave them doesnt mean we played beyond their level. I suppose the final score could be used to justifiably refute my point but I'm gonna stand by it. We played at and just above their level today. I can only hope we play at LSU's level next week. With Cager and Swift in the line up.

Man, I'm a die hard bulldog fan but that was a **** show despite the final score. Just because tech failed to capitalize on the multiple opportunities we gave them doesnt mean we played beyond their level. I suppose the final score could be used to justifiably refute my point but I'm gonna stand by it. We played at and just above their level today. I can only hope we play at LSU's level next week. With Cager and Swift in the line up.
Everyone can optimize,capitalize, or criticize. It don't matter how they play one game, cause the next game will not be played the same. Never has and never will. Look at it like this if you didn't watch the game, then saw the score, Georgia optimized (Make the best or most effective use of a situation, opportunity, or resource). Just look at Auburn against Alabama.

Largest point spread in history still belongs to gt lol. Suck it dog lovers .
Over a hundred years ago, they played a peewee football team and did pretty well. That’s what you want to hang your hat on?

Well, today, they got their asses handed to them and are currently icing their collective, sore, b-holes.

Largest point spread in history still belongs to gt lol. Suck it dog lovers .
source.gif

Back
Top Bottom