• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gainesville checking in...

2016-08-08-10-45-25.png

Welcome...how do you like the cold winter weather down here?:cool:

There is a range in your area...have you found it yet?

Oh yeah, real cold down here... but in all seriousness, my blood's already thinned to the point where I grab a jacket at times when I would have been outside in shorts and a t-shirt. There were a few days where we had a 90 degree differential between here and where we used to live... yikes.

As for ranges, I know there's a gun club in town that has like a two year wait list. There are a few indoor ranges that I'm wanting to check out (Trigger Time in Flowery Branch is the one that immediately comes to mind). Not sure about any other outdoor ranges.

Our local rod & gun used to be $35 annually for a family, and had separate archery, rifle, and pistol areas, as well as trap shooting. Rifle had covered shooting benches and cow mats hung at 25, 50, and 100 yards. Pistol had cow mats at 7, steel at 10, and steel and a mat at 25. Didn't seem like much at the time, but now I regret not getting out more.

Welcome to the ODT. We are glad you joined,,,,,,,beware though, Presently there are no support groups, prescriptions or antedotes for the addiction that is looming over your head since joining. So just sit back, join in, hang on,,,,:help:

Oh yeah, real cold down here... but in all seriousness, my blood's already thinned to the point where I grab a jacket at times when I would have been outside in shorts and a t-shirt. There were a few days where we had a 90 degree differential between here and where we used to live... yikes.

As for ranges, I know there's a gun club in town that has like a two year wait list. There are a few indoor ranges that I'm wanting to check out (Trigger Time in Flowery Branch is the one that immediately comes to mind). Not sure about any other outdoor ranges.

Our local rod & gun used to be $35 annually for a family, and had separate archery, rifle, and pistol areas, as well as trap shooting. Rifle had covered shooting benches and cow mats hung at 25, 50, and 100 yards. Pistol had cow mats at 7, steel at 10, and steel and a mat at 25. Didn't seem like much at the time, but now I regret not getting out more.

And that's why I love Wyoming ...

Back
Top Bottom