• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Game day!

College football is absolute garbage. It's pathetic the way they allow dominant teams to beat up on no name teams. Looking at the scores from last week there's hardly any competition to be seen. Just a bunch of no name schools getting paid to let the big Dawgs come beat them up. Meh, y'all can have that garbage.
IMG_20180906_170703.jpg
IMG_20180906_170715.jpg
IMG_20180906_170727.jpg
IMG_20180906_170737.jpg
IMG_20180906_170749.jpg

There's no competition or sportsmanship there. It's all just a big scam. Then at the end of it all a panel of morons will vote on which good teams beat up the bad teams the best. Pathetic.

Haters gonna hate but it's game day all the same. I'm celebrating early!

Sorry dude... number me in the "haters"...:mad:
BUT I DO hope you don't set your sneakers on fire while you are in them.:)
I was driving to Birmingham one time in an electric car and my Nikes caught fire. :doh:
FA & Falcons.jpg

Sorry dude... number me in the "haters"...:mad:
BUT I DO hope you don't set your sneakers on fire while you are in them.:)
I was driving to Birmingham one time in an electric car and my Nikes caught fire. :doh:
View attachment 1774213
:lol: I don't think I own anything NIKE to burn. Their shoes always run way to skinny in 14's and I don't buy anything name brand anyway.

College football is absolute garbage. It's pathetic the way they allow dominant teams to beat up on no name teams. Looking at the scores from last week there's hardly any competition to be seen. Just a bunch of no name schools getting paid to let the big Dawgs come beat them up. Meh, y'all can have that garbage. View attachment 1774201 View attachment 1774203 View attachment 1774204 View attachment 1774205 View attachment 1774206

There's no competition or sportsmanship there. It's all just a big scam. Then at the end of it all a panel of morons will vote on which good teams beat up the bad teams the best. Pathetic.

Those no-name teams are willing participants in the carnage. The payoff they get for that one game against the larger schools funds their athletic program for the whole year.

Those no-name teams are willing participants in the carnage. The payoff they get for that one game against the larger schools funds their athletic program for the whole year.
That's great for them. But there's no sportsmanship in it. It's just all about money. That's garbage to watch. It would be like watching a MMA fighter pay a homeless man to beat him up.

Back
Top Bottom