• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Game day!

100% it was. If the NFL wants to get one thing right, they need to get back to a catch being a catch even a dummy like me can understand. Julio caught that pass.

yessir!

julia-child-4.jpg

By anyone who can actually complete a pass. Ever.

Yeah, except he has thrown for more yards than any other qb in history in their first 10 years. So there's that.

But that wasn't my question. Who are you saying over rates Ryan? Usually he doesn't get much respect from the media or anyone that I know of. Like him or not, calling him overrated is pretty ignorant.

Reactions: GFB
Yeah, except he has thrown for more yards than any qb in history in his first 10 years. So there's that.

But that wasn't my question. Who are you saying over rates Ryan? Usually he doesn't get much respect from the media or anyone that I know of. Like him or not, calling him overrated is pretty ignorant.

Yeah. He sucks.

How much was the superbowl lead going into halftime?

How much-again??

My wife said "They might just win this one....." I said "nope-because falcons and Ryan."

So there's that. (I'm not expert, but yeah. I was not wrong.)

That's great for them. But there's no sportsmanship in it. It's just all about money. That's garbage to watch. It would be like watching a MMA fighter pay a homeless man to beat him up.
Yeah its not like they ever win or anything......

NC A&T - 28
ECU - 23

Villanova - 19
Temple - 17

Nichols - 26
Kansas - 23

Back
Top Bottom