• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Game day!

Vick.

Until the dog thing.

(Not my fault)
Seriously? He had, 2, 3 decent years, until defenses figured out how to shut him down. Made a big splash at first, but he was exposed pretty quickly. The prison stint didn’t help, but he was never what I’d call great.

Reactions: GFB
I am a little sloshed.

Just screwing around.

I am sure Matty Ice is really an unappreciated superstar.

I just don’t like him-because “Boston.” Everyone I have known from Boston has been a freaking idiot.

Shades my judgement on that region.

Apologies.

Seriously? He had, 2, 3 decent years, until defenses figured out how to shut him down. Made a big splash at first, but he was exposed pretty quickly. The prison stint didn’t help, but he was never what I’d call great.

Vick wasn't even the second best QB the Falcons have had that I can remember. After Ryan, I'd say Chris Miller was the best.

And your wife is the only witness, how convenient. And losing the Superbowl was a failure on the defense. Ryan played a pretty good game. Your nonsense knows no bounds :lol:

True...

But I have no shame.

-my serious theory is that all ATL sports teams have been cursed. Perhaps a stadium was built on an Indian burial ground. It’s some kind of curse.

How many World Series were the braves in?

I’m also a teeency bit prejudiced. I’m related to the former falcons owner. How many free tickets did anyone in the family ever get? Anyone? Ever??

I am a little sloshed.

Just screwing around.

I am sure Matty Ice is really an unappreciated superstar.

I just don’t like him-because “Boston.” Everyone I have known from Boston has been a freaking idiot.

Shades my judgement on that region.

Apologies.
#bostonsuckstruth
Vick wasn't even the second best QB the Falcons have had that I can remember. After Ryan, I'd say Chris Miller was the best.
Oh wow.

College football is absolute garbage. It's pathetic the way they allow dominant teams to beat up on no name teams. Looking at the scores from last week there's hardly any competition to be seen. Just a bunch of no name schools getting paid to let the big Dawgs come beat them up. Meh, y'all can have that garbage. View attachment 1774201 View attachment 1774203 View attachment 1774204 View attachment 1774205 View attachment 1774206

There's no competition or sportsmanship there. It's all just a big scam. Then at the end of it all a panel of morons will vote on which good teams beat up the bad teams the best. Pathetic.
(Its all about money don't you know they pay those small schools come play them about only way the small schools can keep their program up and running)

Back
Top Bottom