• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Game of Thrones

FANTASTIC SHOW!
I hope the whole show ends as satisfying as "The Long Night" battle did, more of our favorite characters still to die, I'm afraid. How could they keep the killer of the night king (no spoiler from me:)) a secret for 3 years??? :thumb:

LOL, people are stupid.

That was a great scene to set the tone for the battle. Knowing how devastating the Dothraki riders were to any army and then add the flaming weapons to the mix gave hope for the first charge. Then all the flames go out in less than 20 seconds. Sent a chill up the spine for what's to come. Good stuff.

that scene of them riding with all of the flaming swords and them just going out one by one is probably one of the best in the entire series.

FANTASTIC SHOW!
I hope the whole show ends as satisfying as "The Long Night" battle did, more of our favorite characters still to die, I'm afraid. How could they keep the killer of the night king (no spoiler from me:)) a secret for 3 years??? :thumb:

From what I was reading they didn't decide it until they started writing the script for this season... and they didn't tell the actors until they were actually doing the table read for that episode.

that scene of them riding with all of the flaming swords and them just going out one by one is probably one of the best in the entire series.

That was incredible. It really set the tone for the rest of the episode, showing how hopeless the battle really was going to be.

I rewatched it last night though, and the last scene with the red witch walking into the carnage, with just the piano notes fading out as she literally disintegrated was amazing. A perfect mix of acting, cinematography, story and music.

Back
Top Bottom