• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gander Mountain closings (threads merged)

I talked to a buddy of mine at Academy, he is saying the distributors are preparing to take back the firearms stock from Gander and redistribute to other vendors. Academy for one is adding more higher end firearms that are coming from former Gander stores.

Never been in a Gander Mountain or Cabela's. Maybe if I was in the area and needed to kill time I might walk through one ( Like I did at Adventure Outdoors in 14). But I already know from looking through their respective catalogs over the years that there's not one thing they sell that I can't get cheaper somewhere else. My wife likes Bass Pro but I feel the same way about them. So if they all close it's their own fault. And I'm on board the Hoping Dick's Burns to the Ground Train.

I talked to a buddy of mine at Academy, he is saying the distributors are preparing to take back the firearms stock from Gander and redistribute to other vendors. Academy for one is adding more higher end firearms that are coming from former Gander stores.

Will these be "lightly used" guns since hundreds of "customers" have had their booger hooks all over them?

Make your profits off volumn over time you will ne a store that will last

Mark up 100% and you will sink fast at least allow offers and deal off knowing that your customer says youre to high and dont let them leave

Back
Top Bottom