• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gander Mountain shut down and it seems ODT took those crazy priced pieces of junk.

Dabby

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
7   2
Reaction score
In my area NEW
Shields-289
Canik-299/390 (depending on which)
All Glocks under 550 (gen 3-4 .40s are like 350)
Springfield XDS-299/399 depending on store
Kahr c-series I've seen at 200-275! NEW

Web need a page for realistic prices on used guns. Some of the dealers are cheaper here than used.....good job dealers. Keep us free without spending stupid prices!

PS I'm looking for a microtech CT in good condition.

I told my wife "i got 250-300 I'm gonna buy something for the truck or something small for work" wife says it's cool. I'm seeing XDS essential packages on here for 400+?!
Shields for wayyyy over retail even tho the performance and 2.0 are out? We arent having sex with these guns people....Its just like shipping for a new hammer to me.

Got to raise the prices here to pay for all the extra bandwidth used by all these posts whining about prices. Find it cheaper elsewhere then BUY IT. I mean damn, that rule applies for any purchase on Craigslist, eBay, Facebook, Walmart or your local car dealer as well.
We'll ya no ****. But you go to the largest USED page in Ga first right? Is that not obvious? Maybe I'm wrong but my used Silverado cost me 7k less than a new one. And it "was practically brand new"

I'm merely saying, where are the sites/stores that show prices that are retail or below....not above for used. Like to keep my money local.

Back
Top Bottom