• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gander Mountain shut down and it seems ODT took those crazy priced pieces of junk.

We'll ya no ****. But you go to the largest USED page in Ga first right? Is that not obvious? Maybe I'm wrong but my used Silverado cost me 7k less than a new one. And it "was practically brand new"

Did you go around to all the other used car dealers with higher prices and rant about their prices being higher than what you thought was fair?

You want good prices, try a pawn shop. But, none of their gLocks are stippled.
Funny u say that. My local pawn shop orders most of my guns and shows me vendor pricing. They aren't making much. Guys on here are making more for used lol.....I have actually bought a used g17 from a pawn shop one time for 300 and it was nice. So that's a good ideal. BUT we all know the normal ones that are in "default from pawn" are hipoints and cobras......nah

Did you go around to all the other used car dealers with higher prices and rant about their prices being higher than what you thought was fair?
ABSO****INGLUTELY......that's how I got my truck 7k less. Because if u WANT TO sell and there's room for u to not lose, you sell.

We'll ya no ****. But you go to the largest USED page in Ga first right? Is that not obvious? Maybe I'm wrong but my used Silverado cost me 7k less than a new one. And it "was practically brand new"
There are good deals on here, but they don't last long. You'll see SKS's for $500 all day long then once a week or month one will pop up for $200-250 and be sold pending meet in 15 min. Lots of luck involved along with time spent refreshing what's new lol.

Back
Top Bottom