• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gander Mountain shut down and it seems ODT took those crazy priced pieces of junk.

i think a lot here are adding extra for taxes, gas, time standing in line at the big box store and a little extra for wiggle room in case you gonna low ball them
some even add the interest they are still paying on their cc
I can see the low balling thing. Add a little and wait for a counter. But when I see "Glock 19 gen 4 100 rounds down pipe LNIB $550" if u need a Glock gen 5 I know where to get them for 499+tax pm me. Stop giving these folks business. It's a local shop.

I can see the low balling thing. Add a little and wait for a counter. But when I see "Glock 19 gen 4 100 rounds down pipe LNIB $550" if u need a Glock gen 5 I know where to get them for 499+tax pm me. Stop giving these folks business. It's a local shop.
i wait for the $300-$350 glocks then flip em here for $5-$10 more just to meet some cool ****er

Funny u say that. My local pawn shop orders most of my guns and shows me vendor pricing. They aren't making much. Guys on here are making more for used lol.....I have actually bought a used g17 from a pawn shop one time for 300 and it was nice. So that's a good ideal. BUT we all know the normal ones that are in "default from pawn" are hipoints and cobras......nah
To be fair, not everyone on here shops all stores before they buy. Sigs may be on sale at Brownells, but if someone pays more at Cabela’s, then that’s what they base their sell price on. Not everyone is a jackleg looking for profit on a 2 year old, 2000 round broken-in gun (with a $13 box of ammo tossed in).

Back
Top Bottom