• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gander Mtn sucks

IMG_20170519_062224.jpg

That aughta get business booming ....lol

That new owner is an idiot if he keeps that Valdosta store open (it's on the list). The parking lot is always empty and there is a Walmart next door (even a pass through to their parking lot from GM) and an Academy Sports across the street and 100 yards down the right at a light. Academy's parking lot is always half full.

Instead of having employees re-apply for their jobs, how about giving them some sort of doucehbag test instead?

That new owner is an idiot if he keeps that Valdosta store open (it's on the list). The parking lot is always empty and there is a Walmart next door (even a pass through to their parking lot from GM) and an Academy Sports across the street and 100 yards down the right at a light. Academy's parking lot is always half full.

Instead of having employees re-apply for their jobs, how about giving them some sort of doucehbag test instead?

It's just not Valdosta, it's 90% of their stores. I wish them luck and hope they can become competitive with other retailers.

They advertise Blazer brass for $9.99 for Sat 5/14. I get there at 9am and they say they already sold the couple of cases they had for the sale. I say a couple of cases, no wonder you are out. Yall suck. I left the basket of stuff I had and left.
Why have a sale and nothing to sell. I know why but I gotta ask. Rant over.
YOU ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION. STAY AWAY FROM THAT PLACE.

Club member was telling me last night that everything in the store was on close-out. Everything, even the store fixtures. Must have been a store that's closing up.

It's just not Valdosta, it's 90% of their stores. I wish them luck and hope they can become competitive with other retailers.

The Newnan GM store is nearly always empty.

While the Academy is thriving !

Back
Top Bottom