• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gander Mtn sucks

The one in Newnan is the highest price store in our area .
A buddy called me up when that craphole first opened up and asked if I wanted to go check the place out. I tried to tell him he was gonna be shocked at their gun prices but he just had to see for himself so I went with him. The first one he looked at was a Taurus 1911, ON SALE for $799! He thought it was a decent price. Lol! I showed him a Kahr CM9 they had for $549, I told him he could drive less than 2 miles to ARO and get the same gun for $349. $200 freakin' dollars less, yep, he WAS shocked. The crazy thing was there were so many people in there folks were having to take a number just to get served and they were buying guns left & right. Smdh....

A buddy called me up when that craphole first opened up and asked if I wanted to go check the place out. I tried to tell him he was gonna be shocked at their gun prices but he just had to see for himself so I went with him. The first one he looked at was a Taurus 1911, ON SALE for $799! He thought it was a decent price. Lol! I showed him a Kahr CM9 they had for $549, I told him he could drive less than 2 miles to ARO and get the same gun for $349. $200 freakin' dollars less, yep, he WAS shocked. The crazy thing was there were so many people in there folks were having to take a number just to get served and they were buying guns left & right. Smdh....

My experience tells me that most "gun buyers" aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

https://twitter.com/marcuslemonis

payneed payneed git to work boy! Marcus Lemonis has raised the winner's take in the logo design to $75K!!!

I may need to get in on that! thanks Bro. !
I'm pretty sure he has me on auto - ignore after I tried to help him on his design for a new website...
I'm not exactly sure what went wrong there...:)
Marcus Lemonis.jpg

When they started building that store I was excited to have a new sporting goods store in town.

When they opened an I went in and seen the ridiculousness of it all .......:doh::doh::doh:

Many years ago, before that new fad 'the interweb', they actually had decent sales/prices in their mail-order catalogs(Pony Express delivery).

I get a laugh from them. I go by there every week or so to check prices on a few items. Even with their going out of business deals, their stuff is still overpriced. There is a reason they are going out of business.

I get a laugh from them. I go by there every week or so to check prices on a few items. Even with their going out of business deals, their stuff is still overpriced. There is a reason they are going out of business.
stopped by the store in Jacksonville 2 times in the last month, looks like nothing changed. prices still to high and I swear they have more clothes now, kinda weird like they were brought in for the "big sale"

stopped by the store in Jacksonville 2 times in the last month, looks like nothing changed. prices still to high and I swear they have more clothes now, kinda weird like they were brought in for the "big sale"
They're the new "Persian Carpet Store", perpetually "going out of business", big final sale!

Back
Top Bottom