• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ganzo flipper

jpm2953

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
403   0
Reaction score
anyone have a Ganzo knife? D2 steel clipper for $31. Good reviews. I’m far from a knife snob. I lose them way too much to buy expensive knives. My go to EDC knives are a kershaw blur and a Ontario Rat 1.
Just want to try something else out.

I’ve heard nothing but great stuff about the ganzos. Real knife snobs don’t like them so much. To each their own. I’ve been eyeing a few. D2 imo is better than Aus8 but anything less than 8cr13mov is too soft of steel for me. Plus the ganzos look great.

Ganzo came in. I got the FH41. Really nice knife. Feels better than any benchmade I own (griptillian, 531 and Barrage).
Can't wait to try it out. Ordered a D2 Rat 2 while I was at it. Love it too.

I’ve now found my next knife purchase with the ganzo. Looks like a Chris reeves if I’m not mistaken. Are you a user of your knives? I’d like to know how it works out for you.

My personal opinion here, instead of buying something that is a blatant copy of someone else's work, why not buy the WE Civivi line which can be found from $40-$80 including Damascus versions?

My personal opinion here, instead of buying something that is a blatant copy of someone else's work, why not buy the WE Civivi line which can be found from $40-$80 including Damascus versions?

The FH41 Ganzo is original. Not a copy. $31 shipped for D2 steel and G10 scales is hard to beat.

We’re talking about a knife in the $23-$35 range, not ones that are twice as much. Honestly if I pay that much then chances are it won’t get the use that I’m looking for in a pocket knife. I just wouldn’t want to use it like that.
So for equivalent steel and less in price I can abuse the knife somewhat and not worry because it cost half the price. Whether it’s a clone or not I could care less.

Back
Top Bottom