• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gardens

3clicks_Off

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
390   0
Reaction score
My Silver Queen corn is gittin'it
Lots of corn, various peppers, various Tomatoes, Charleston grey watermelon, cantaloupe, straight neck squash, zucchini, okra and Boston cucumbers.
I'm already harvesting squash and zucchini.... Yummy on the grill last night with some pork chops.

I side dressed everything yesterday and tilled two of my gardens with one more to go.
Made for a good sleep last night for sure :faint:

Whats in your garden this year?
IMG_20180607_080257119.jpg

My Silver Queen corn is gittin'it
Lots of corn, various peppers, various Tomatoes, Charleston grey watermelon, cantaloupe, straight neck squash, zucchini, okra and Boston cucumbers.
I'm already harvesting squash and zucchini.... Yummy on the grill last night with some pork chops.

I side dressed everything yesterday and tilled two of my gardens with one more to go.
Made for a good sleep last night for sure :faint:

Whats in your garden this year?
View attachment 1654769

Damn good dinner you had last night sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love tomatoes.... probably have three dozen tomato plants.
Better Boy, Celebrity, Roma, Yellow Boy, Yellow pair heirlooms, Solar Fire, Sweet 100 and maybe a few more but can't keep track.
Lots of work

I have a nice garlic patch as well that my Gran Gran started in 1959 when they bought this place.
The older the garlic, the better.

I love tomatoes.... probably have three dozen tomato plants.
Better Boy, Celebrity, Roma, Yellow Boy, Yellow pair heirlooms, Solar Fire, Sweet 100 and maybe a few more but can't keep track.
Lots of work

I have a nice garlic patch as well that my Gran Gran started in 1959 when they bought this place.
The older the garlic, the better.

3 dozen mater plants. You gonna have plenty of maters

Back
Top Bottom