• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gas Block Pin

Crochet556

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
62   0
Reaction score
Any reccomendations for where I can pick up a Gas Block Roll Pin (5/64”) locally? Somehow didn’t show up from online order, and would prefer to get it sooner than later, without paying $10 shipping for a $.99 part. Thanks.

I have them, but I’m out of town until 8/28.

A decent hardware store will have it.

If you don’t want to pay shipping, you can walk into a McMaster-Carr store and buy one.

For future reference, items like that I buy in bulk from McMaster-Carr and stash in a labeled drawer system. Nothing worse than holding up an entire build for an $.80 part.

I have them, but I’m out of town until 8/28.

A decent hardware store will have it.

If you don’t want to pay shipping, you can walk into a McMaster-Carr store and buy one.

For future reference, items like that I buy in bulk from McMaster-Carr and stash in a labeled drawer system. Nothing worse than holding up an entire build for an $.80 part.
Thanks for the offer, hopefully I’ll have it shooting by then.

Yep, rookie mistake. Swung by a few different Ace’s, smallest they got down to was 5/32.” Ended up going to Harbor Freight, but their cheap chinese 5/64” was out of spec - didn’t want to use it anyways. Hoping to swing by Truprep today to grab scope mount, maybe some other smaller things.

If you go by TruPrep, they may or may not have it. I have it, but they’re in my box and no one is allowed in that while I’m not there.

Understood, a close friend swing by earlier this month, and was super impressed with the store, so regardless I need to swing by and check it out for myself… he said GOOD inventory/prices.

WELL - Got it done with some calipers and snippers - had to cut down a longer 1”, 5/64”
diameter piece.

Attachments

• 58C4614D-A927-4B2D-9210-77462FC226D7.jpeg
    58C4614D-A927-4B2D-9210-77462FC226D7.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom