• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gas prices finally starting to affect Harley Owners

Best thing to do with a Harley is to switch it to electric power.

That way I don't have to listen to them. They sound terrible....

We live down the street from a dealership. Gotta put up with their noise year round. Always wanted to take a hammer to one back when they would wake my kids up but never got around to it.

Yes, and in full LGBT colors.

I could see an electic motorcycle or quad being very useful. Especially when combined with a solar set up. But, the range and capability leaves a lot to be desired from what I've looked at. With what is offered I'd rather have a fuel sipping diesel of either even though the top end speed is a hell of a lot better with gas. Electric with good range and a solar set up that can actually haul stuff while being sneaky quiet would be awesome though. Interested to see that new battery that uses the nuclear waste and last 28k years when it is released next year as touted. Just don't know how they will be able to sell something like that without unintended consequences. Not an expert in the subject but seems like a bad idea to sell nuclear material in the form of batteries to the general public. Maybe somehow the stuff can't be collected and refined for nefarious purposes for some reason I am unaware of. Guess we will see how that is handled.

Back
Top Bottom