• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gas pump TV.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
Anyone else extremely annoyed by gas pump tv’s?

The one place where a motorist has the greatest chance of vulnerability and needs to be alert is at the gas pump.
It seems like some morons started a trend where they need to be installed bigger and louder than the other guys so now when you get your gas your chances of being blindsided are drastically increased cause you can’t hear a damned thing other that stupid tv screen blaring at you.
What a friggin beyond retarded idea.

While putting diesel in my truck yesterday I was thinking how damn annoying it is. And it's not just in the bigger towns now. Even out in the country you find it.
You're right about not just for big cities anymore. The Circle K in Darien had them 3 years ago. I hate them mainly because there's no option to turn that stupid shot down or off. Worse than that they're always talking about some celebutard TMZ type **** that I don't give a damn about.

Anyone else extremely annoyed by gas pump tv’s?

The one place where a motorist has the greatest chance of vulnerability and needs to be alert is at the gas pump.
It seems like some morons started a trend where they need to be installed bigger and louder than the other guys so now when you get your gas your chances of being blindsided are drastically increased cause you can’t hear a damned thing other that stupid tv screen blaring at you.
What a friggin beyond retarded idea.

And NO FREAKING off button

Hate the darn things. Gas pump tv is more annoying than a crying baby on a airplane.
Oh wait....hold on a minute now. That's just crazy talk. Next y'all will saying it's worse than a kid playing with the tray table behind your seat on a 4 hour flight.

Oh wait....hold on a minute now. That's just crazy talk. Next y'all will saying it's worse than a kid playing with the tray table behind your seat on a 4 hour flight.

Or using it as a drum!! Thats enough to get the flight diverted so the air marshal can take you away in cuffs.

Just ignore it and still be alert. Not really any different than a loud speaker advertising what they have, if you don’t let yourself watch the videos.
Annoyed for a minute and a half it takes to fill the tank.... first world problems.

Back
Top Bottom