• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**Gatlinburg~Ripleys aquarium carry**

Not only do they not prohibit carry, they openly welcome concealed carry. I asked them that question a couple of months ago.

Also, keep in mind that No Carry signs themselves do mean something legally in TN, unlike GA.

If you are in that cheesy tourist trap town, the aquarium is a must see. So are the Tuckaleechee Caverns, about 30 minutes away. That was $18 or $19 very well-spent, especially if your tour guide is the guy that has worked there for 18 years, is extremely knowledgeable about the cave, and is a very enthusiastic speaker.
Tuckaleechee Caverns is a really cool place to visit, been there several times, Cades Cove is beautiful too, especially in the fall!

Staying up here with the wife and kids in a cabin for a couple weeks.

Just wanted to let everyone know there are no metal detectors at the aquarium and no signs stating you cannot carry.

There is a city ordinance for masks though, but i suspect thats the norm most places nowadays.

View attachment 3015287
Welcome to TN,Buds guns has the best prices around,but they are out of most stock as well.Yes,you can carry just about everywhere here!

TN elevates signs to have full force of the law. That’s sad. But, at the end of the day, concealed is concealed regardless of what the sign says. And I’d rather be in violation of a sign or a law than need a gun and not have it.

Staying up here with the wife and kids in a cabin for a couple weeks.

Just wanted to let everyone know there are no metal detectors at the aquarium and no signs stating you cannot carry.

There is a city ordinance for masks though, but i suspect thats the norm most places nowadays.

View attachment 3015287
I was there several years ago and they were using a wand on everybody . Thought I was gonna have to walk 1/2 mile back to car to leave gun but when I identified myself as a LEO they allowed me to enter. I had to sign in on a book listing agency , type weapon and serial number . I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the aquarium. I didn't expect it to be as nice as it was given location .

Back
Top Bottom