• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gator Hunting

friday night 10 footer from SeminoleView attachment 905936

Hey I recognize that picture, my son and I caught that with Chris @Redneck1 Friday night on Seminole. Here are a couple more pics to go with it. Chris is absolutely the best. This was the first hunt for my son and I and Chris made our night a memorable one. We hook 4 gators that night and I lost count on how many we saw. This baby took about an hour and 15 minutes to get to the boat. This was a ton of fun, I wish I had started putting in for tags many years ago!

Attachments

• File Sep 19, 9 41 59 PM.jpeg
    File Sep 19, 9 41 59 PM.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 11
  • File Sep 19, 9 43 48 PM.jpeg
    File Sep 19, 9 43 48 PM.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 11
Hey I recognize that picture, my son and I caught that with Chris @Redneck1 Friday night on Seminole. Here are a couple more pics to go with it. Chris is absolutely the best. This was the first hunt for my son and I and Chris made our night a memorable one. We hook 4 gators that night and I lost count on how many we saw. This baby took about an hour and 15 minutes to get to the boat. This was a ton of fun, I wish I had started putting in for tags many years ago!
congrats on a fine gator. Me and him go back a few years.He is a great guy and heckuva guide.This one is mine.
#2 gator mine.jpg

Back
Top Bottom