• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gator Hunting

right after dinner little fore dark gotta make a run up the river.Me,my son,and Redneck1.and a 12 footer ought to just about fill it up

Sounds like a boat full right there!!!

We have one tag left so we will be headed back down soon. I have not had that much fun with my cloths on in a long time!!!

Sounds like a boat full right there!!!

We have one tag left so we will be headed back down soon. I have not had that much fun with my cloths on in a long time!!!
Most fun I have ever had. I have been 3 other times.Might get back next year if my son gets picked,me well another long wait and I will be so old then might not can do it.Will try though

Most fun I have ever had. I have been 3 other times.Might get back next year if my son gets picked,me well another long wait and I will be so old then might not can do it.Will try though

Well, my two buddies got picked this year and I will have 3 points next year so hope I get picked. MAN, I got to feel the 7 footer on the rod and I was hooked!!! My buddy shot him first and he went limp but soon he started to act like he was still in the game. One more round from the Ruger single six took care of business, DRT!!!

Well, my two buddies got picked this year and I will have 3 points next year so hope I get picked. MAN, I got to feel the 7 footer on the rod and I was hooked!!! My buddy shot him first and he went limp but soon he started to act like he was still in the game. One more round from the Ruger single six took care of business, DRT!!!
wait til you hook one and he tail walks out of the water and splashes the boat. I caught one alive and held it up for a pic and put her back in the water. what a rush their strength is unreal. Or have one gnaw on the boat while to trying to get on him.Next M&G in Grayson we can tell some lies

wait til you hook one and he tail walks out of the water and splashes the boat. I caught one alive and held it up for a pic and put her back in the water. what a rush their strength is unreal. Or have one gnaw on the boat while to trying to get on him.Next M&G in Grayson we can tell some lies

Next M&G I will be there for sure. Like I said, gator hunting was the most fun I have had with cloths on in a long time. I want to go back and hook up on a big one. We have one tag left and this one will be big for sure!!!

Next M&G I will be there for sure. Like I said, gator hunting was the most fun I have had with cloths on in a long time. I want to go back and hook up on a big one. We have one tag left and this one will be big for sure!!!
The big ones lay down on you and muscle you for hours,10 -12 give you the fight of your life.They them young bucks with all the answers. The big ones get big for a reason

Back
Top Bottom