• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

gawt dang CZ customer service is ****ing fantastic!

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
had an issue with a brand new cz527, seemed to be a fluke/lemon. i sent cz customer service some emails and a call, they sent me shipping label.

put rifle in box, finally got it out the door with fedex. got it back today, fixed. turn around time was like 2 and a half weeks or so.

plus, they gave me an extra magazine with it!!!!! all done free, i paid no money for shipping or warranty stuff

lets see remington or marlin do that

had an issue with a brand new cz527, seemed to be a fluke/lemon. i sent cz customer service some emails and a call, they sent me shipping label.

put rifle in box, finally got it out the door with fedex. got it back today, fixed. turn around time was like 2 and a half weeks or so.

plus, they gave me an extra magazine with it!!!!! all done free, i paid no money for shipping or warranty stuff

lets see remington or marlin do that
I don't have to, my marlin WORKS. Hahaha. But good on CZ

Sorry to jump on an old thread, but I'm looking into getting a cz527 7.62x39 suppressor ready..... or a Ruger American ranch in 7.62x39. Any opinions on the matter? From what I've gathered research wise surprisingly the Ruger seems more accurate, hard to believe with the CZ having a set trigger, and being truly spec for the cartridge.

Sorry to jump on an old thread, but I'm looking into getting a cz527 7.62x39 suppressor ready..... or a Ruger American ranch in 7.62x39. Any opinions on the matter? From what I've gathered research wise surprisingly the Ruger seems more accurate, hard to believe with the CZ having a set trigger, and being truly spec for the cartridge.

The ruger is chambered in .311 too so that's why accuracy is good.

Back
Top Bottom