• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GCO Sues Corps of Engineers Over Right to Carry On Corps Property

Even though the Corps has won its right to deny gun carry on their federal property in court, it is choosing to review individual applications for written permission to carry.
The Corps has granted that permission to several of us GeorgiaCarry.org members who submitted a letter requesting that written permission and gave the Corps copies of the front and back sides of our Georgia Weapons Carry Licenses.

I got my carry approval letter in the mail today.

What????.... All I need to do is write a letter and include a copy of my GWCL?

Wouldn't happen to have a "standardized" letter available would you or a generic version?

What's the address to send this to?

So now we have to write a letter seeking permission, along with a copy of our permission slip, to be granted access to PUBLICLY owned lands to exercise the only right that states "shall not be infringed" and hope it is bestowed from on high? Do I have that correct?
How is a heart supposed to handle so much freedom?

So now we have to write a letter seeking permission, along with a copy of our permission slip, to be granted access to PUBLICLY owned lands to exercise the only right that states "shall not be infringed" and hope it is bestowed from on high? Do I have that correct?
The King's thumb is now just called the federal government.

Lawsuit was filed in 2012. Corps won their right to continue to deny ours.
If it please the King, may I please exercise my right?

Even though the Corps has won its right to deny gun carry on their federal property in court, it is choosing to review individual applications for written permission to carry.
The Corps has granted that permission to several of us GeorgiaCarry.org members who submitted a letter requesting that written permission and gave the Corps copies of the front and back sides of our Georgia Weapons Carry Licenses.

I got my carry approval letter in the mail today.
So now the federal gov't has a way to keep records of (certain) holders of GWL, which is banned to state and lower jurisdictions by state law? Great.

Back
Top Bottom