• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gearcraft

I will say once mounted, the alien is comfortable. But requires a second holster to put firearm in when entering the kings buildings (e.g. Courthouse, post office..) not an issue with gear craft. Three weeks in, and I will never purchase anything Else!
I am not a fan of my IWB Alien because it is a PITA to put on and off quickly and when I compare it to my CZ P-07's Gearcraft I absolutely HATE it....so I ordered a Gearcraft for my G19 and PT111...

Hey billieco billieco can you do a custom where a mag holder is right beside the slide instead of jutting out like a 13 yr old boy watching his first dirty flick? I believe it's a reasonable way for me to carry a spare mag while at work.

PossumsKitchen PossumsKitchen do you have pics? I also just put in my order for my czp07 threaded. Looking forward to full kydex.
I can get a pic, but not right now. You will NOT be disappointed. I got the simplest black rig, they offer. Only thing I wish now is i would have opted for the half sweat guard, sometimes I flip the safety while mounting, on my pt111g2, but easily took care of if you know what to feel for. I will be ordering another for my P-07, and after that want to try an Owb for my P-09 & 97B .

IMG_1971.JPG

Picked up a 226 holster today from the man himself!

Just got my G17/300 Ultra holster. The quality is unreal. I've bought expensive holsters from CCC, Dale Fricke, Desbien Gunleather, and others. I can say without hesitation that the fit and finish of this one is the best. I half expect to need to adjust retention of a holster with a hairdryer or screwdriver. Not this one. The audible click and positive feel is dialed in perfect. By the same token, the draw is buttery smooth. This is as good as it gets folks.

Just got my G17/300 Ultra holster. The quality is unreal. I've bought expensive holsters from CCC, Dale Fricke, Desbien Gunleather, and others. I can say without hesitation that the fit and finish of this one is the best. I half expect to need to adjust retention of a holster with a hairdryer or screwdriver. Not this one. The audible click and positive feel is dialed in perfect. By the same token, the draw is buttery smooth. This is as good as it gets folks.
Thanks man!

I want to buy local and have previously bought from Blackpoint Tactical. I think both Blackpoint Tactical (BPT) and Gearcraft Holsters (GCH) are quality products, but I've been considering the BPT leatherwing and getting both IWB and OWB clips or the GCH Vert although I prefer metal clips which BPT offers.

A big pro for GCH is they have the option for my P01 (btw billieco billieco does your mold fit both standard and omega) without needing to have my weapon for 6+ weeks. Can anyone speak to if the leatherwing will provide any additional level of comfort? It looks like they cut the kydex as small as possible.

If I go the GCH route should I just get a dedicated IWB and OWB option? Any insight to any differences/experience's would be appreciated.

I want to buy local and have previously bought from Blackpoint Tactical. I think both Blackpoint Tactical (BPT) and Gearcraft Holsters (GCH) are quality products, but I've been considering the BPT leatherwing and getting both IWB and OWB clips or the GCH Vert although I prefer metal clips which BPT offers.

A big pro for GCH is they have the option for my P01 (btw billieco billieco does your mold fit both standard and omega) without needing to have my weapon for 6+ weeks. Can anyone speak to if the leatherwing will provide any additional level of comfort? It looks like they cut the kydex as small as possible.

If I go the GCH route should I just get a dedicated IWB and OWB option? Any insight to any differences/experience's would be appreciated.
My mold will work with the Omega, and I dont keep customers gun for 6 weeks.

I'm sorry my original comment was unclear. A big positive is that you dont need to keep it for 6 weeks where BPT doesn't have the P01 mold and would have to keep it. Thank you for the quick reply.

Back
Top Bottom