• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Geissele BCG 109$

Thats why I showed the Toolcraft link. I just was unaware of of AO precision BCG.

Toolcraft is grade A in my book. Lifetime warranty and all the specs you would want for a reasonable price. Only thing that would make me spend more would be an LMT E-BCG but that is a high ticket item for most.

Toolcraft is grade A in my book. Lifetime warranty and all the specs you would want for a reasonable price. Only thing that would make me spend more would be an LMT E-BCG but that is a high ticket item for most.

Are these the same BCG in their basic rifles? I was looking at them when they had a decent price last year.

Man that website header looks like a kid with an etch a sketch made it. Y’all will just order from any site that pops up on google?

I got some good deals on accessories from generic looking sites like this in the past. Some went on to become more well known sites that people visit frequently now a days. Use a Credit Card if your worried.

I did google them and didn't see anything negative; they are a vet owned company. the sale is still on, I'm pondering if I want spares.
OOS

Would be great if there is a “hidden gem” there. I’d love for there to be a great $50 BCG.

That being said, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy a Geissele for $109 considering my BCM was closer to $180

I've never had a BCG not work, cheap or otherwise, knock on wood. but then I generally don't burn thru 500 rounds in 15 minutes.
OOS

Would be great if there is a “hidden gem” there. I’d love for there to be a great $50 BCG.

That being said, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy a Geissele for $109 considering my BCM was closer to $180

Back
Top Bottom