• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Geissele customer service earning business.

grandall1972

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
249   0
Reaction score
I have a Tavor Sar16 and X95 and purchased a Geissele Super Saber trigger from another member. Turns out it's an older version and only fits the Sar16. Found another timney trigger listed that will also only fit a sar16 and thought why not ask each company if they would update the triggers to the current generation so that they will fit both rifles. Have not heard back from Timney yet, and will update if and when I do. Here is the very prompt and quality response I got from Geissele.

Good Morning Mr. Randall,

Thank you for contacting us and thank you for your business. We do offer an X95 mod to the older Geissele Super Sabra Trigger Packs sir. If you would like to send the trigger in for the update, we would be more than happy to take care of that for you. Please send your complete trigger assembly along with a note containing a description of why you are sending it in to us as well as your contact and return shipping information to:

Geissele Automatics
RMA#xxx
800 North Wales Road
North Wales, PA 19454

Please make sure to include the RMA# on the outside of the package as well on your note. Once we receive it we will inspect it, perform the X95 update, contact you with what we found and did, and get it back to you as quickly as possible.

Thank you,

Nick

IMG_5425.JPG
IMG_5755.JPG
IMG_5088.JPG

Bill Geissele also buys such for his employees EVERYDAY. A rare occasion in business these days.

I've always pushed G products to anyone who asked about a trigger. Every long gun I own has a G trigger, God forbid the day they make pistol triggers, I'll be broke.

EDIT: they have a chef on staff that makes food, Lookup "Purple Meteor Canteen"

I never forget companies that treat me like that, likewise I never forget the ones that treat me like dirt.

Exactly why I started this post. Great customer service/experience deserves to be shared. That way we all reap the benefits, us with quality products, and merchants with well deserved purchases.

Well, still great customer service by Geissele, but never got my trigger back. Was shipped on the 15th, but ups says they never received it and Geissele says they shipped it. Luckily after a couple of emails and one phone call I should be receiving a brand new trigger shortly. At least they are making good on a mistake, and I can't wait to get the new trigger in my rifle.

Back
Top Bottom