• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Geissele customer service earning business.

Bill Geissele is a great guy. About 10 years ago I called with a question about one of his triggers he answered the phone himself. He answered my question then we spent about an hour talking about triggers and guns. The wealth of knowledge that man posses about manufacturing, tooling and firearms is truly impressive. He earned a customer for life. Every AR I own has either one of his triggers in it or one of the ones from his wife's company ALG. The ALG QMS is the best bang for your buck in AR triggers IMO.

I'm glad you guys had a good experience. I purchased a 3 gun trigger and thought it was the worst trigger I'd ever tried. Called and asked if I could swap it for another another trigger and they told me that I couldn't because I'd installed the one I purchased. Never fired it, just installed it. I've bought almost a dozen triggers since then, but never another Geissele. I use these now: https://www.hiperfire.com/

I'm glad you guys had a good experience. I purchased a 3 gun trigger and thought it was the worst trigger I'd ever tried. Called and asked if I could swap it for another another trigger and they told me that I couldn't because I'd installed the one I purchased. Never fired it, just installed it. I've bought almost a dozen triggers since then, but never another Geissele. I use these now: https://www.hiperfire.com/

Did you use the pins and springs provided with the Geissele trigger or did use use anti-rotation pins like those from KNS?

Used their pins. The problem was that the trigger wasn't defective, it just plain sucked and I wanted a different model. Lesson learned though. The good thing is that the Geissele's have a cult following, so it was easy to sell the trigger here and buy a different brand.

Used their pins. The problem was that the trigger wasn't defective, it just plain sucked and I wanted a different model. Lesson learned though. The good thing is that the Geissele's have a cult following, so it was easy to sell the trigger here and buy a different brand.

Well I'm glad it worked out for you then. My experience has been different.

Back
Top Bottom