• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Geissele G2S Two-Stage Trigger $119

If the DD 'milspec' is the standard trigger on their $1,500 rifles? That sucks balls.

+100 you would think a rifle selling for $1500 would come with a decent trigger

I would rather have a Anderson build with a good trigger and barrel myself. Alot more cash left in my pocket

I wonder how this compares to a Daniel defense milspec trigger. I've been thinking about trying one. But don't know if it's worth the cabbage
DD uses just plan ass Schmid Tool FCG's for their regular offerings....

An ALG ACT is a vast improvement over stock DD offerings. unless your order their PRO line (which cane come with a Geissele FCG), which is even more expensive. At their price point, just get the KAC SR15 and don't waste time upgrading a DD.

Wow, what's the difference between this and the other geisseles?

i have two of these and they are good but not great.

i have a ssa too and it feels slightly better (crisper break). however i don’t think it feels $100 better. if i recall, i bought my ssa for $189 on sale but haven’t looked for one in a while. i think they normally retail in the $220 range.

the other geissele i have is a super dynamic 3-gun flat blade which has a totally different pull being a super light one stage.

the g2s is a huge upgrade over milspec triggers. i would buy more at this price but i think all of lowers are set at the moment. also i have never tried the larue which others seem to like slightly better at this price point.

i have two of these and they are good but not great.

i have a ssa too and it feels slightly better (crisper break). however i don’t think it feels $100 better. if i recall, i bought my ssa for $189 on sale but haven’t looked for one in a while. i think they normally retail in the $220 range.

the other geissele i have is a super dynamic 3-gun flat blade which has a totally different pull being a super light one stage.

the g2s is a huge upgrade over milspec triggers. i would buy more at this price but i think all of lowers are set at the moment. also i have never tried the larue which others seem to like slightly better at this price point.

Thanks for the review! I don't shoot as much as I use to, but I'm considering upgrading my DD milspec trigger with something better which won't break the bank.

I have the RRA 2-stage and I think it's good, but not great. I tried a trigger the other day at Georgia Gun Store, but can't recall the name. It was the cheapest one on the test board they have there. Single stage 3.5lb and it felt GREAT. I think it was around $130. Thats probably the one I would go with for around this price. Haven't tried many others, though.

Back
Top Bottom