• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Geissele Memorial Day Sale going on now

Folks, if you have or are building/upgrading an SPR, and you haven’t tried the Geissele SSP (Single Stage Precision), go punch yourself in the face. Fantastic trigger. I really like the Flat bow option. I’ve been upgrading all my SPR’s to this trigger.

Folks, if you have or are building/upgrading an SPR, and you haven’t tried the Geissele SSP (Single Stage Precision), go punch yourself in the face. Fantastic trigger. I really like the Flat bow option. I’ve been upgrading all my SPR’s to this trigger.

How does it compare to the SD3G?

I assume it has a sharper break but maybe a (slightly) longer reset?

The SSP is a true single-stage trigger. The SD-3G is a hybrid that is kinda in between the 2-stage and single-stage. From comparing the descriptions, you sound like you’re probably right on the differences.

The SD-3G is a great trigger, as well. I prefer the SSP, but I haven’t ran them side-by-side against each other. If I did, it’s always possible I’d change my mind!

I prefer a definite 2-stage trigger for my general purpose carbines and a true single-stage for my precision rifles/carbines.

I've always always heard that the SD-3G was a fast trigger so I brought one for my PDW. It is pretty fast and light but I dont think of it as a precision trigger. cmshoot cmshoot I'm wondering how the SSP compares to the SSA-E which is want I was going to use for my MK12 build.

I've always always heard that the SD-3G was a fast trigger so I brought one for my PDW. It is pretty fast and light but I dont think of it as a precision trigger. cmshoot cmshoot I'm wondering how the SSP compares to the SSA-E which is want I was going to use for my MK12 build.

Not much difference in total weight, but the SSA-E is a 2-stage while the SSP is a single-stage.

What's in the free swag pack? and do yall like the flat face or curved traditional triggers better? I have both and don't know that I like one better than the other.

What's in the free swag pack? and do yall like the flat face or curved traditional triggers better? I have both and don't know that I like one better than the other.

Usually it’s stickers and patches.

I prefer curved for my general purpose carbines and flat for my precision stuff. YMMV

I feel that the curved trigger gives me more solid control, but the flat allows me to get on the end of the trigger for better leverage/finer control. That’s just me.

Back
Top Bottom