• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gen 4 ODT Lowers - Order has been placed, few extras in TruPrep Store.

I've got good news and bad news.

Good news - You can still order the gen 4 lower if you haven't already!

Bad news - There was a misunderstanding between us and the manufacturer over the serial numbers, so a new variance has to be filed before production can begin, effectively adding 60-90 days to the process.

We'll keep the order form up for another 4-6 weeks before closing it again. :(

Once the end date is known can you change the title?

Maybe I didn't pay enough attention to the thread, but is the ETA for the receivers now like July? 6 weeks before the thread closes again, plus 60 days to process?

Oh so the must order by the end of Feb. are not pushed out to May? Ouch that kinda screws up my plans. Cause now they wont even be in till July.
Lucky I looked up to see how things were going as I did not get a notice of any delays.

Oh so the must order by the end of Feb. are not pushed out to May? Ouch that kinda screws up my plans. Cause now they wont even be in till July.
Lucky I looked up to see how things were going as I did not get a notice of any delays.

You will learn, as I did, that the ODT works in wonderful and mysterious ways.

324FF244-E5E9-4D8B-92E4-E7B5F09817D8.gif

Back
Top Bottom