• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Generator Thread ....When the power goes out...

I found one of these on Marketplace last year for $350 the guy had a pallet of em in his garage. Runs my RV complete, with all on, just not running AC and Microwave at the same time.
3000 w.PNG

I have a lincoln engine driven welder that has ac power for job site tools. Loads on my truck for mobile power and if you know how to weld its the way to go for generator options. I know they can run on diesel, LP, or gas depending on which set up you go with. I highly recomend lincoln ranger 250 or higher.

Don’t know if I already said this...

When we get situated in our new location, probably going with a natural gas Generac.
BIL says his office has one, works great.

When we get situated in our new location, probably going with a natural gas Generac.
I have one at my house. It’s awesome. My neighbor Bought one as well when he saw mine.
I had it installed via home depot. It was an easy process to do. 60 months same as cash.

Maybe Biden can relax enough Russia sanctions to get Putin to extend that pipeline right to your new place!

Back
Top Bottom