• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Generator Thread ....When the power goes out...

Yeah man.
I’m almost hoping we get to use it in a real situation so we can feel like we got our moneys worth.
But then I’m like …..that propane ain’t cheap…lol.

I still kept my portable generator quick plug in that Incan use as a back up to this generator if l ever ran out of propane during a storm or ???
I can use small propane bottles or gasoline.

I would like to have a small propane bottle quick connect to the whole house generator though as a back up plan of the big tank ran out.

Eventually everything is either going to run out or our crooked government will make it illegal due to some retarded environmental
Insanity edicts.

But as always….as a true liberty loving American I will fail to comply.
I've only been very close to needing my generator for emergency. As close as starting to set it up, then the power came back on. It had been off a few hours. I've used it at camp though. Be careful what you ask for. In 1973 during the ice storm we lost power for 2 weeks

I've only been very close to needing my generator for emergency. As close as starting to set it up, then the power came back on. It had been off a few hours. I've used it at camp though. Be careful what you ask for. In 1973 during the ice storm we lost power for 2 weeks
I remember that. I was 7. My dad chopped firewood for two week with an ax to keep the house warm.

Back
Top Bottom