• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Geographically Challenged ODTers

Ain't none of y'all out of the good deal trading loop like me. Last face to face deal I did on an RG snub was a 40 mile drive to Richmond Hill. But we wanted to go to the Kroger anyway so....

Don't you just hate it when you see something listed as being in Northeast Georgia (thinking Toccoa, Hartwell, Commerce, Athens) only to find out it is Kennesaw, Rome, Cartersville, or Dahlonega. End of rant. :-)

I married my wife because she was Geographically desirable !!!! She lived a half mile from my house 17 years latter we're still in love ...

I've gotten *****ed at for saying central and *****ed at for saying metro. I am 25 mins south east of Atlanta. We should just have a map with different colored zones labeled 1-10 and you just look at the map, see which zone your county is in and pick that zone.

And Oxford throws everyone off.

I live just a stones throw away from Tennessee. I only have one thing left on the bucket list, for that I would drive quite a distance..Other than that, with the cost to feed the 4X4 Hemi it is not worth it..I feel your pain
There needs to be a North GA or Mountains region for us that actually live in North GA.

Back
Top Bottom