• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Geography

Trailrider

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
115   1
Reaction score
Yep I know it's been posted before, but seriously folks, study a map of Georgia. So many ads listed in the wrong location, it's frustrating!

I'll see something I really like listed in Central GA, which is where Macon is located, and when I click on it they live in Vila Rica or something. :censored:

Yep I know it's been posted before, but seriously folks, study a map of Georgia. So many ads listed in the wrong location, it's frustrating!

I'll see something I really like listed in Central GA, which is where Macon is located, and when I click on it they live in Vila Rica or something. :censored:
What's wrong with Villa Rica? LOL

I always saw the Metro ATL area as anything inside the perimter, but in the case of this site, you don't get any choice but Metro Atl, or Northwest GA, and Northeast GA for the outside the perimeter counties. That's definitely frustrating. I wouldn't consider a place like Duluth Northeast GA, more like OTP of Atlanta.

Well I live in a county that touches Fulton and people say that ain’t metro so go figure.
Fulton has the weirdest shape ever! Most people think of the "metro area" as being inside the perimeter. I would not categorize Alpharetta as in the metro area -- it's a drive up there -- yet it's still in Fulton.
fulton-county-ga.gif
fulton-county-ga-2.png

Back
Top Bottom