• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

George W. Bush sends letter to Alabama kicker..

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
Last edited:
politics aside I think both he and his father are two classy guys. There is a great book you can find cheap called Inside the Secret Service. Great read and sheds lots of light on the presidents from Truman to the current one.

"Dear Cade (#43), Life has its setbacks. I know! However, you will be a stronger human with time. I wish you all the best."

It was signed, "Sincerely -- another 43" referring to Bush being the 43rd President of the United States.

Dear Cade (#43), life has it's setbacks. I know! However, you will be stronger with time..Sincerely- George Bush

Because I'm lazy and didn't want to watch a video

For those not familiar with the background, Alabama kicker Cade Foster has been the target of a great deal of criticism after missing three field goals in the Crimson Tide's dramatic 34-28 loss in the Iron Bowl versus Auburn. He received this letter from former President George W. Bush. I think it was a classy thing for President Bush to do.

With some of Trumps actions... I miss George Bush sometimes

me and my buddy were talking about this the other day. he has definitely had a lot of minds get changed about him over the past few months. I've seen some articles talking about how much his popularity increased after the election.

Back
Top Bottom