• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia 2nd Amendment sanctuary movement

mcguyver123

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
8   0
Reaction score
https://m.facebook.com/groups/176608693545128/?ref=group_browse

A buddy of mine is trying to start a page to get the foot work moving in regards to the 2nd amendment sanctuary movement in georgia. Other pages werent well administered and had, questionably, ulterior motives. Please join and share.

Admins, if this isn't allowed, please forgive me and nuke this thread.

Why not just do it at the state level? We probably have the votes in GA to do this.. for now at least.

They had to go county by county in VA because they lost control of the legislature. No reason for us to do it that way here.

Why not just do it at the state level? We probably have the votes in GA to do this.. for now at least.

They had to go county by county in VA because they lost control of the legislature. No reason for us to do it that way here.

We are working on that as well, but everything starts locally. If a representative sees most of his counties constituants wanting this, they should bring it up state wide.

To All. This is a great idea. I see one person who knows when their county is meeting to consider this. When I get off here, I’m going to see when mine is.

Folks, emails and letters are great. Regular phone calls are better. What will have even more impact is if we start showing up to these meetings. Bloomberg’s people do. Let’s not wait till we are in Va’s shoes. Let’s start now.

To All. This is a great idea. I see one person who knows when their county is meeting to consider this. When I get off here, I’m going to see when mine is.

Folks, emails and letters are great. Regular phone calls are better. What will have even more impact is if we start showing up to these meetings. Bloomberg’s people do. Let’s not wait till we are in Va’s shoes. Let’s start now.
Yep they vote Monday. I have already sent emails of my support. Will probably call my insurance guy as he is a commissioner and I think he is the one that brought it up.

Back
Top Bottom