• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia 2nd Amendment sanctuary movement

I love the second amendment and would support this wherever BUT it sorta defeats the whole point. If we have to create a sanctuary ANYWHERE in the USA, we should probably just start shooting. Just my thoughts.
This is true but it is good to know the locals our on our side. We need to be united.

Dawson County commissioners are considering this too.
7210F081-D4E5-496D-B61E-929CAB47BE4C.jpeg

I’m going to try to make this meeting.

Why not just do it at the state level? We probably have the votes in GA to do this.. for now at least.

They had to go county by county in VA because they lost control of the legislature. No reason for us to do it that way here.
The recent election for governor was almost won by some woman no one had ever heard of due to the influx of liberal minded folks from California, thanks to the movie industry. While you might get it through at the state level should a situation like VA ever happen here it would be easier to change it to what they want at the state level rather than county by county.

The recent election for governor was almost won by some woman no one had ever heard of due to the influx of liberal minded folks from California, thanks to the movie industry. While you might get it through at the state level should a situation like VA ever happen here it would be easier to change it to what they want at the state level rather than county by county.

Recently I've been questioning the legitimacy of these Democrats. Districting gives disproportionate amount of swing in areas that dont have that many voters or atleast as many contributing voters. More representation for the cities every time even if most of the pop doesnt vote or is illegal, etc

Back
Top Bottom