• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Football

Porter Rockwell

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
93   0
Reaction score
Pretty disappointed with Kirby Smart so far. Seems the program is not any better than under Mark Richt. Feels like Georgia will consistently be a top 10 - top 15 team but never reach the top of the mountain. Kirby knows way more about football than I will ever know, but it seems he has consistently made serious errors in the quarterback position.

This isnt a Kirby Smart problem...it's truly a SEC problem. The problem has always been...the SEC dont play no offense. So when they dont play offense...it's easy to say they play good defense.

Well...when a true QB comes along...do you really know how to use one?

This isnt a Kirby Smart problem...it's truly a SEC problem. The problem has always been...the SEC dont play no offense. So when they dont play offense...it's easy to say they play good defense.

Oh heavens that’s just a silly statement.

lol

Pretty disappointed with Kirby Smart so far. Seems the program is not any better than under Mark Richt. Feels like Georgia will consistently be a top 10 - top 15 team but never reach the top of the mountain. Kirby knows way more about football than I will ever know, but it seems he has consistently made serious errors in the quarterback position.
I’m a UGA fan, and I’m disappointed every time we lose a game.. But.....

Historically what you described is exactly what UGA is. We are not Bama of the ‘70s or past 10 years. We are not Notre Dame, Army, USC, or a legendary program that has ever won National Championships regularly.

We are a dominant SEC team, SEC Championship winning team, top 10 national team, can mess up a good season for Auburn and Florida on the reg. But where we are, and have been for most of the past 20 years is consistent with UGAs history.

The Goff/Donnan years were a down stretch for us, sure. Richt and Kirby are where I expect to live. Anything better is great. But yeah, this is historically about right.

And no, Fields never should have started during his one season here.

Back
Top Bottom