• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia gun laws

two pages.... 14 posts.... and nobody (NOBODY) has a legal answer that is based on, um, like, a law or something?

Although I'd tend to agree that the fact that 14" barreled firearms that look like Rem 870 shotguns ARE sold at gun shops all across Georgia "is" pretty strong anecdotal evidence that they're legal to sell.

Just like bongs and hookahs are legal-- for legal tobacco.

Just like vibrators are sold at sex shops are sold for --- novelty use only.
Give one to your boss at the office Christmas party as a joke.
Don't actually buy one for your girlfriend and suggest that it should go where the sun don't shine. ('Cuz that would be illegal).

Since this thread's title is GEORGIA GUN LAWS.... I wonder if any readers have my GEORGIA WEAPONS LAWS book to consult? C'mon..... somebody here has one, I know!

View attachment 1482912
Lawyer shows up, doesn't bother to answer the question, just tries to sell you his book instead LOL. Classic.

Lawyer shows up, doesn't bother to answer the question, just tries to sell you his book instead LOL. Classic.

2F19665C-74E8-4A3A-B619-30F1DEE97262.gif

Why, yes I do. But false logic interjected into a conversation about laws does nobady any good.

Ever see what they sell on the counter at your nearby convenience store? All legal cause they are selling it, right?

Nope: Possession of drug paraphernalia is a misdemeanor and can be punished with up to $1,000 in fines and up to 1 year in prison.

Oops.
Not until it’s actually used for that illegal purpose. Until then it’s very legal.

Reason why the Tac-14 and the Shockwave are legal is because they have the pistol grip and OAL greater than 26"

No stock = Not a shotgun
Greater than 26" OAL = not an AOW

Back
Top Bottom