• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia gun laws

Further more there is a retired fire Cheif being prosecuted currently for refusing to move his truck when orderd to by a state trooper. He was giving CPR to an women who was not breathing at the time he refused and the trooper was aware.
He didn't respect the little punk assed bitch's authoratie.

"Coker [D.A.]also said the publicity of the case would have made a fair trial “impossible.”"
Translation: "Video of the little pissant instructor's conduct and language would have made a conviction impossible."

I got some good friends that are state troopers but someone needs too take that guys patrol car and park his @$$ at a desk.
He wasn't a patrol officer he is an instructor somewhere at a school if I remember correctly.

Question, maybe off topic, but is the shockwave or Tack 14 considered a DD if it has a side saddle on it and filled with 12 mini shells? It carries 8+1 +12
I thought I had heard on the "interfakenet" that it could be considered illegal if carried concealed (under a coat Jacket) and or with more that the "published" qty of rounds..

Any truth to this? What say yee?
View attachment 1543155

There apparently is a fed ruling or letter or something that if it is carried concealed it changes its classification. Don't have time to dig it out right now.

I don't know of any law or ruling on shell capacity that would have any import. Maybe some is "generalizing" between a detachable magazine for a shotgun and side saddle. Just don't know

Back
Top Bottom