• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia named state you're most likely to get coronavirus

My young Urologist Dr and I did a video call this AM to give me the results of my PSA one year after having prostate removed and it was undetectable ! Praise God!!!
He also said that he took every precaution and got the virus weeks ago and "it was rough".

Have a friend that lives 300 yards from me in his late 40's that has it and is critical. He has been on a vent twice now. His heart was swelling and had to take him off the vent. Also has blood clots in his legs.

Put him back on the vent this AM because he was not getting enough oxygen. This man was in great physical shape. His wife got it and has covid pneumonia. A co worker who was asymptomatic gave it to him. The guy had no idea he was infected!!!

Please keep him in your prayers please. His name is Mark.

My young Urologist Dr and I did a video call this AM to give me the results of my PSA one year after having prostate removed and it was undetectable ! Praise God!!!
He also said that he took every precaution and got the virus weeks ago and "it was rough".

Have a friend that lives 300 yards from me in his late 40's that has it and is critical. He has been on a vent twice now. His heart was swelling and had to take him off the vent. Also has blood clots in his legs.

Put him back on the vent this AM because he was not getting enough oxygen. This man was in great physical shape. His wife got it and has covid pneumonia. His two kids brought it home.

That's great news on your PSA! Stay safe.

Clicked the link and it immediately went to a Biden campaign ad, go figure

No doubt. Biden will be funding ridiculous ads, internet ads, scams etc. I cannot believe the lies from the dnc convention, and the statements they're making up. Do they really expect people to believe the crap they're spitting out? I guess sheeple will be sheeple.

And for the record I didn't watch it, just the highlights on fox, and that turned my stomach.

Put him back on the vent this AM because he was not getting enough oxygen. This man was in great physical shape. His wife got it and has covid pneumonia.

Correction, his wife said he caught it from a co worker at GA Power who had it and was asymptomatic.

No doubt. Biden will be funding ridiculous ads, internet ads, scams etc. I cannot believe the lies from the dnc convention, and the statements they're making up. Do they really expect people to believe the crap they're spitting out? I guess sheeple will be sheeple.

And for the record I didn't watch it, just the highlights on fox, and that turned my stomach.
So you’re comments and perceptions might be out of context?
Can you be a little more specific on “lies”.

Back
Top Bottom