• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Renaissance Festival

chugapug

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
15   0
Reaction score
Georgia Renaissance Festival time again. My sons cub scouts have a discount code that anyone can use please pass it along to everyone you know. Once tickets sales reach a certain number his pack will start to receive money back from the festival. Discount code is for online ticket purchases. Code for this year is: csp747

Georgia Renaissance Festival time again. My sons cub scouts have a discount code that anyone can use please pass it along to everyone you know. Once tickets sales reach a certain number his pack will start to receive money back from the festival. Discount code is for online ticket purchases. Code for this year is: csp747
Is this the one held in Fairburn ?

Yes to Fairburn.

OP thanks man. Where wuz ya yesterday when I bought my tickets. ;)

I bought the Royal Value Combo Pack for $99.95(PLUS $3.00) processing.

Kinda ticked about a couple of things. Last time I bought tickets it was 89.99 period. This time inflation has raised the price to $99.99 plus the processing fee. Then instead of mailing you the tickets you have to print out a page that allows you to get your tickets there. But I bought 4 tickets so I could send two to my son for him to use when he wants. Now how can I do that with this POS piece of paper?

Looking forward to the Ren Fest...but going to give them a piece of my fragile mind when I get there. Then I'ma go drown my sorrows with a Mead and a turkey leg. ;)

Thanks for the discount code, I'll pass it around to all I know who attend. My wife and I got married there in full costume. I got so tired of my future MIL telling my wife where the wedding was going to be, what dress, what I was to wear, etc. that I suggested we get married at the ren fest. We required all who attended to be in full costume and had turkey legs and beer for our catering.

Thanks for the discount code, I'll pass it around to all I know who attend. My wife and I got married there in full costume. I got so tired of my future MIL telling my wife where the wedding was going to be, what dress, what I was to wear, etc. that I suggested we get married at the ren fest. We required all who attended to be in full costume and had turkey legs and beer for our catering.

You know we all get to call you a nerd now, right?

Back
Top Bottom