• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Shooting Range Map ..

Atlanta Range and Ordnance in Newnan is an NSSF 5 Star Range, open 7 days a week.
14 lanes. 4- 40yds, 10-25yds, HEPA Climate controlled Bays. No Caliber or Velocity restrictions.
Machine Guns and Barrett 82A1 .50BMG for rent.
Mention ODT for Discount!

www.atlantagunrange.com
www.facebook.com/atlantagunrange

770-683-8755

Last edited:
Stoddard's Range and Guns just opened yesterday in west Midtown. Address is 485 Bishop Street, Atlanta. 16 lanes at 25 yards + the 25 meter bay with 8 lanes. Very nice facility and the range equipment is the nicest I have ever seen. Shoot anything up to 300 Win Mag. No steel cases or bullets and no birdshot.

Last edited:
SOWW Tactical Shooting Range
959 JOHN WEAVER RD.
TALBOTTON, GA. 31827

Outdoors and can park at your lane. Longest is something like 425 Yds but supposedly being expanded to 800.

Ironclad Firearms Training LLC PRIVATE Outdoor Range located in Dawson County, GA, Open Range Days

We rent our private outdoor range when we are not giving classes. Check out our website for details (Click Here or the Open Range Days above)

We provide target stands, backers, and staplers. Bring your own paper or buy targets from us. 30yrd small arms range and a 100 & 200yrd long gun shooting position. A small hallway/door for entry training, and movable cover positions on site.

Here are a few pics while I was setting up for class yesterday. We are making improvements, rebuilding some things, etc...
i57.tinypic.com_io3iwi.png

30yrd small arms area. Cutting our old steel out to make 8 lanes if needed. Cover positions for use on left.
i59.tinypic.com_eirtj9.png

100 & 200yrd positions. 100 has cover cut outs for training and you can shoot from the roof. 200yrd position is old but usable, rebuilding ASAP.
i61.tinypic.com_1432d0p.png

Door/Hallway (entry training) are at left. Steel racks being rebuilt, not usable at this time, paper only.

Hope this helps some of you looking for a place to shoot outside so you can train. Open range days on our calendar or by appointment, contact us.

Everything that has a gps mappable address (google maps) has been added. A couple of the web links that were provided went to sites that didn't list an address ... tough on their business I guess but not my problem. Ironclad. I don't want to just list your cumming address as the address for your range. What do you suggest?

Back
Top Bottom