• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia teacher arrested in $6.2M drug bust

araomd

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
59   0
Reaction score
www.ajc.com_rf_image_large_Pub_p8_AJC_2017_03_17_Images_drugs_20good.jpg

http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/georgia-teacher-arrested-drug-bust/eocF1zwPktw0QR7U3T3AFN/

A middle school teacher no less....SMDH.

And the libs wonder what effects the illegal immigrants have on this country? I would bet that product came from the southern borders, brought in by the guy they are still looking for.

And the libs wonder what effects the illegal immigrants have on this country? I would bet that product came from the southern borders, brought in by the guy they are still looking for.

The crack cocaine epidemic that led to The War on Drugs (and the militarization of domestic police forces) came almost exclusively from South America on planes and ships, not our southern border or from illegal immigrants.

BTW, f you haven't watched the TV series "Narcos", it's awesome!

The crack cocaine epidemic that led to The War on Drugs (and the militarization of domestic police forces) came almost exclusively from South America on planes and ships, not our southern border or from illegal immigrants.

BTW, f you haven't watched the TV series "Narcos", it's awesome!
Ive seen parts of it, yeah it is good.
South America is still south, and it usually comes through the Mexican border to a degree. The folks that bring it in are mostly undocumented, i would bet.
If they arent, and they get caught, they should be stripped of their passport and sent to whatever country the drugs came out of. That would cap that stuff to a degree. But that will never happen.

The war on drugs is a joke. Everyone knows it. You cant stop it. The government dosent want to. Too much money flying around.

Hall county busted one of there cops wives a few years back for selling drugs out of there home, I knew the dad of the cop.

4 years of college to get a decent paying job / 1 stupid decision and you get a bed ,3 meals a day , and a new lesbian love for 5 to 10 years , what a life

Back
Top Bottom