• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GEORGIA VERSES MICHIGAN

Winner to national championship

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because daniels isn't half as good as everyone is making him out to be. Bennett has performed very well and his abilities as a quarterback have greatly improved. If you look at the SEC title game and only fault Bennett because he threw 2 interceptions that led to touchdowns may I remind you our #1 defense looked to be playing at a subpar level until mid way through the 3rd quarter. UGA defense gave up more points than Bennett, yet you fault Bennett.
Amen
20E2C8D5-B6A0-4FF6-993B-50ACDB7D58C7.png
7D26768B-D178-44AD-B73B-8B263D3F891A.png

I'm no guru, and the ODT knows I don't like Saban (arrogant and unfriendly in public) even though I'm sorta kinda from Alabama, regardless:

Georgia's defense this year seemed best at stopping the run.
Alabama's offense this year seemed best at passing, even long passes.
Bama beat Georgia in the air.

Michigan has a running offense this year.

So as long as Michigan runs the ball, Georgia can beat them.

The national title game will be something else. I'm actually hoping that Cincinnati beats the Tide, and the Dawgs will end up beating the Bearcats.

Honestly who has UGA played? Granted it's not their fault that Clemson, Arkansas, and the rest of the SEC East were busts. They played an elite team and got ripped. Bennett is a game manager, not an elite player. Daniels, can be an elite player but hasn't had the reps. Michigan looks pretty set to win this.

I'm not arguing that schedules vary, but: Bama almost got mopped up by Auburn, and unrated team with a injured back up quarterback. Alabama went to the air and tied it up late, then won in overtime. Auburn should have had a third string QB, since their backup couldn't even limp out of the pocket.

Because daniels isn't half as good as everyone is making him out to be. Bennett has performed very well and his abilities as a quarterback have greatly improved. If you look at the SEC title game and only fault Bennett because he threw 2 interceptions that led to touchdowns may I remind you our #1 defense looked to be playing at a subpar level until mid way through the 3rd quarter. UGA defense gave up more points than Bennett, yet you fault Bennett.

I do. I think Daniel's is the far better QB and Bennett has a track record of interceptions. Bama did a good job against the GA defense though. You are right about that.

The only way GA loses this game is if they have been looking past Michigan towards Alabama. THAT, and if Stetson plays QB. Kirby needs to play JT Daniels. He gives GA a MUCH MUCH better chance to win a Championship. Stetson is OK for game managing against crappy teams, but he just doesn’t appear to be a championship qb. I could be wrong, but Kirby USUALLY finds a way to choke in the big ones.

That being said, UGA is hands down the most talented team in college football. But, that is nothing new. They just always find a way to kill themselves. If they cant win it this year then all I can say is Mark Richt 2.0
What have you been smoking?:ear::ear::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom