• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Weapons Carry License

Florida,SC, and NC are also getting permitless carry, so unless you head way out of state, like all the way up to IL or NY, you would be G2G. Also, i'm pretty sure those states don't recognize your GWL permit / it has no reciprocity, so yeah, pretty much completely worthless. Maybe they can re-brand it to FFL BG check fast-pass, lmfao.

View attachment 5348169

View attachment 5348170
Getting is not “have” look how long it took here.

Fun fact, hand your GWL to a woke person asking for ID and watch their head explode.

I handed my hall monitor pass to a Kroger cashier for a beer purchase. She told me Kroger didn't accept carry permits for ID. After we exchanged words I asked the manager and he said a carry permit was GTG for ID.

Which of those 'God-given' rights you infer from the Declaration of Independance SPECIFICALLY names the right to bear arms, pray tell. Is it the part where the declaration complains about King George denying the right to bear arms for persons caught on the high seas? If the rights aren't named then its just your inference, IMO.

The Declaration of Independence is not the Constitution, it was effectively a formal declaration of our separation from the control of the British empire. The Declaration of Independence also asserts that all men are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights. The U.S. Constitution and bill of rights spells out those unalienable God-given rights from the government. The government does not (as the phrase above implies) grant those rights to us as citizens. This is like civics 101 stuff......

The idea that the power of government is derived from the consent of the governed was first articulated by John Locke in his 1690 “Second Treatise of Government,” in which he wrote, “Men being, as has been said, by nature, all free, equal and independent, no one can be put out of this estate and subjected to the political power of another, without his own consent.”

Locke’s words are the underlying basis of the First Amendment in the Bill of Rights.

Getting is not “have” look how long it took here.

FL is much more red than us, it will pass swiftly this year and be signed into law by DeSantis. NC, LA, MI and VA have legal open carry no permit. SC has a bill in the house for CC, not sure how long it could take there TBH. NC also has a bill in the senate for CC, It's pretty safe to say the writing is on the wall that all "carry friendly" red states will have constitutional carry within 2-3 years as 25 states already have it. All the states that aren't "carry friendly" already don't recognize your GWL.
1676321149243.png

FL is much more red than us, it will pass swiftly this year and be signed into law by DeSantis. NC, LA, MI and VA have legal open carry no permit. SC has a bill in the house for CC, not sure how long it could take there TBH. NC also has a bill in the senate for CC, It's pretty safe to say the writing is on the wall that all "carry friendly" red states will have constitutional carry within 2-3 years as 25 states already have it. All the states that aren't "carry friendly" already don't recognize your GWL.
View attachment 5349038
Your own map belies your position on this Also, I think you’re confusing open carry with concealed carry and where you can carry. Even at that the laws in some those states are still very restrictive.

Your own map B lives your position on Bess. Also, I think you’re confusing open carry with concealed carry and where you can carry even at that the laws in some those states are still very restrictive.

The map shows places that have constitutional carry. while states like NC, LA, MI and VA are marked as "permit required", that is only for concealed carry. Meaning in all those states you can carry without a GWL, granted it can't be concealed. All the green states you can conceal carry, no GWL required. So, you can effectively carry a handgun without a GWL in nearly every state in the SE all way up to VA and MI. go somewhere like IL or NY and your GWL is meaningless anyway.

The Declaration of Independence is not the Constitution, it was effectively a formal declaration of our separation from the control of the British empire. The Declaration of Independence also asserts that all men are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights. The U.S. Constitution and bill of rights spells out those unalienable God-given rights from the government. The government does not (as the phrase above implies) grant those rights to us as citizens. This is like civics 101 stuff......

The idea that the power of government is derived from the consent of the governed was first articulated by John Locke in his 1690 “Second Treatise of Government,” in which he wrote, “Men being, as has been said, by nature, all free, equal and independent, no one can be put out of this estate and subjected to the political power of another, without his own consent.”

Locke’s words are the underlying basis of the First Amendment in the Bill of Rights.
Yet not specifically enumerated. Total feeling and inference.

Back
Top Bottom