Status
Not open for further replies.

jawja clay

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
24   0
Reaction score
DF897F61-80B7-4B40-8EB2-FE016A0DAAD9.jpeg
messing around in my shop this morning. Had a template for the state and freehand with router. Not sure how to finish it.

View attachment 1767828 messing around in my shop this morning. Had a template for the state and freehand with router. Not sure how to finish it.
That's a helluva good job of freehanding, I'd screw that up after about the first 3 or 4 inches. Lol! Horsehat Horsehat has a great idea, you have the G on it so the red, black & white is the way to go IMHO.

My fellow sportsmen: The signs of our state are beautiful, no doubt! Let me share my story: I used to make signs of most of the southern states and their state college logo similar to these and sell them at craft fairs. Did well for about 2 years, until one day a representative from the University of Georgia was at my booth and asked me if I had gotten approval from the University of Georgia to use their logo. I had never thought about it. Long story, but I almost ended up in court due to infringement of their logo. They agreed to not press charges if I would stop making the signs, and I stopped immediately.
Had a rather good craft fair business going up to that point. But, business came to an abrupt halt. So, I think making it for yourself of maybe a family member as a gift may be ok. But, take my advice and don't try to sell them. Not being nosy, and not trying to tend to anyone's business, but just passing my experience along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom